I tweeted recently that a networking meetup focused on careers in the games industry didn’t go my way. I had been very excited to start discussing how I could approach the industry and what people want. It failed to meet almost every one of my hopes, and in the weeks since I’ve realized that I wasn’t blameless in this. Cue a serious bit of self-reflection.
- RT @sunny_hundal: The Sun is angry at Polish hate-crime just weeks after raging we can't “boot [them] out” politicalscrapbook.net/2016/08/the-su… https://… 1 hour ago
- RT @JesskaOpal: I like you Henry, you alright https://t.co/AM0KpwqWlp 1 hour ago
- RT @AdamBienkov: House of Commons library report on policy challenges caused by Brexit is 184 bewildering and terrifying pages long https:/… 3 hours ago
- @LuthWoW @Canibehealz "Elemental Meat" sounds like a The Butcher / Thrall crossbreed. 4 hours ago
- RT @joeparlock: Another site's made the mistake, so here's my Common Misconceptions About LPVG thread again: twitter.com/joeparlock/sta… 4 hours ago