Sitting in Thermodynamics this morning I was reminded of the guys from Manchester who won the Nobel prize yesterday.
The reason it came up was our lecturer talking about 2-D systems and someone said they don’t exist. Of course the topic of the hour is grapheme; an atom thin sheet of carbon!
It’s nice to know our professors are more alert than us on a morning 😉
- RT @dmbutopia: When fascists hold events the aim is not debate. twitter.com/ProfBrianCox/s… 12 hours ago
- @funderbuss Cor, this all sounds a bit advanced for me. 1 day ago
- @funderbuss Educate me, oh sushi expert! 1 day ago
- ... and a capitalist says "it's £500 pcm plus bills. Beautiful location." twitter.com/chaeronaea/sta… 1 day ago
- @funderbuss I didn't even know they did bits that don't include fish! :O 1 day ago