Sitting in Thermodynamics this morning I was reminded of the guys from Manchester who won the Nobel prize yesterday.
The reason it came up was our lecturer talking about 2-D systems and someone said they don’t exist. Of course the topic of the hour is grapheme; an atom thin sheet of carbon!
It’s nice to know our professors are more alert than us on a morning 😉
- RT @PolishEmbassyUS: .@PolishEmbassyUS Statement regarding the inaccurate and insensitive comparison made by @CNBC's @jimcramer on @MadMone… 28 minutes ago
- Maybe I have preemptively learned something about parenthood. 1 hour ago
- This has been a stream of consciousness apropos of nothing in particular. Good day. 1 hour ago
- Or, from the other point of view, you're bearing the burden itself and conceding that you can't just deal with everything life throws at you 1 hour ago
- But there's one thing I've learned: if you're doing it right, you're alleviating excess rather than bearing the burden yourself. 1 hour ago