Sitting in Thermodynamics this morning I was reminded of the guys from Manchester who won the Nobel prize yesterday.
The reason it came up was our lecturer talking about 2-D systems and someone said they don’t exist. Of course the topic of the hour is grapheme; an atom thin sheet of carbon!
It’s nice to know our professors are more alert than us on a morning 😉
- Beyond a certain height, one tends not to have the luxury of choice. twitter.com/mikerugnetta/s… 3 hours ago
- Oh it feels good to be prepared for a Monday shift as early as 6pm the night before. 2 days ago
- @DiscoPriest Yay! Congrats! :D 2 days ago
- @DiscoPriest It's a right ******* son of a ***** **** ******* and that's for sure. 2 days ago
- @DiscoPriest Wow. So 2012! :D 2 days ago