And here we observe the birth of an infant Bloggitus Maximus, known more commonly as a Blog. We see its tentative and wobbly first steps into the wide world, testing the limits of its newfound life. After mere seconds, this helpless specimen is left alone and abandoned by its mother concept to make its way under the harsh laws of the jungle that is the interwebs. Over the next few weeks, we’ll track its progress and talk in hushed voices while we comment on how it develops. Stay tuned!
- ... or maybe I've just written one too many proposals recently and I just have Stockholm syndrome. Ehh. Time for sleeps. 1 hour ago
- But grant proposals' audience has technical background but not true specific expertise. Less nitty gritty (hard) and less metaphor. 1 hour ago
- Explain quantum computing to a plasterer, you have to fudge everything. To a keen layperson, too many analogies. Expert, nitty gritty zzz. 1 hour ago
- In many ways, grant proposals are the best things to write because they have that nice balance of audience expertise and ignorance. 1 hour ago
- Whenever someone writes "$300m", I read "300 millidollars" which is 3c. Impressive! 2 hours ago