And here we observe the birth of an infant Bloggitus Maximus, known more commonly as a Blog. We see its tentative and wobbly first steps into the wide world, testing the limits of its newfound life. After mere seconds, this helpless specimen is left alone and abandoned by its mother concept to make its way under the harsh laws of the jungle that is the interwebs. Over the next few weeks, we’ll track its progress and talk in hushed voices while we comment on how it develops. Stay tuned!
- @kitty_mao Ooh, well I hope the new day sees even better results! =) For me, still not satisfied with my fitting re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Idle late night thoughts: "I wonder if these card sleeves dissolve in acetone?" 7 hours ago
- You fudging what. twitter.com/katherineschof… 8 hours ago
- @kitty_mao I forced mine to stop early after max 1000 iterations and (once I got the syntax right) it fits the data… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Somehow this optimization is allowed 10 total function evals and 10 total iterations and it's still failing to hit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago