And here we observe the birth of an infant Bloggitus Maximus, known more commonly as a Blog. We see its tentative and wobbly first steps into the wide world, testing the limits of its newfound life. After mere seconds, this helpless specimen is left alone and abandoned by its mother concept to make its way under the harsh laws of the jungle that is the interwebs. Over the next few weeks, we’ll track its progress and talk in hushed voices while we comment on how it develops. Stay tuned!
- RT @PolishEmbassyUS: .@PolishEmbassyUS Statement regarding the inaccurate and insensitive comparison made by @CNBC's @jimcramer on @MadMone… 27 minutes ago
- Maybe I have preemptively learned something about parenthood. 1 hour ago
- This has been a stream of consciousness apropos of nothing in particular. Good day. 1 hour ago
- Or, from the other point of view, you're bearing the burden itself and conceding that you can't just deal with everything life throws at you 1 hour ago
- But there's one thing I've learned: if you're doing it right, you're alleviating excess rather than bearing the burden yourself. 1 hour ago